About Us | The TGQ Law Firm
The TGQ Law Firm is a Michigan-based law firm specializing in the areas of estate planning and probate law. While our main office is located in Ann Arbor Michigan, and we currently have a strong presence in the greater southeast Michigan and Mid-Michigan areas, our reach spans the state of Michigan. Our attorneys aim to assist individuals in their efforts to satisfy and resolve their estate, probate, and elder law needs.
Our Mission: Inform. Impact. Inspire.
At TGQ Law, we are committed to helping clients understand and meet their goals. Our mission is to:
- Inform you of the legal requirements, resources and methods of resolution regarding your circumstances and interests;
- Impact your understanding and situation, helping you identify your needs and the provision and resources available to you; and
- Inspire you to appropriate action.
We want to see you succeed at satisfying your interests!
Our Core Values
Our clients are important to us, and we are determined to make sure that each client feels valued. With that in mind, we operate based upon the following core values:
- Treat People Well!
You deserve respect, kindness and great service. We’re committed to providing that to you!
- Provide Sound Counsel!
Our attorneys are required to undergo training to ensure that the advice and counsel provided to our clients is accurate and sound.
- Make the Process Enjoyable!
Wills, trusts, powers of attorney and probate matters inevitably involve conversations about death and incapacity – these topics can be depressing. The TGQ Law approach is instead designed to leave you inspired and encouraged!
These are our values, and our commitment to you!
With well over twenty years of combined experience, our attorneys understand that there are certain interests that are common amongst our typical clients:
- Avoiding Conflict and Burdens – typically clients desire to ensure that their families avoid conflict and the time, cost and publicity of probate. They also want to make sure their assets and children are managed and cared for appropriately;
- Proper Care On Their Terms – it is often important to clients that they have sufficiently and clearly outlined how they will be cared for if their health fails, so that they are assured that care will be provided according to their wishes; and/or
- Trusted Advisor While Aging – securing a trustworthy advisor is invaluable. Clients feel it’s even better when they know that this advisor can be trusted to provide professional support when they need him/her the most.
At TGQ Law, we understand the importance of these typical client interests. We are equipped and prepared to serve our clients in these ways.
Our Estate Planning Attorney Team | The TGQ Law Firm
Terrence G. Quinn, Esq. – An estate planning attorney in Ann Arbor, MI, Mr. Quinn graduated from the University of Michigan Law School in 2002. After six years with a well-known Michigan law firm, he founded The TGQ Law Firm in 2008. With his insight into estate law, Mr. Quinn will guide you through the probate court process, helping you protect your finances.
Laurie D. Brewis, Esq. – A member of the Michigan State Bar since 2001, Laurie earned her law degree from Michigan State University College of Law. Certified in probate and estate administration she contributes her deep knowledge of probate and elder law to ensure your assets go to the people you choose.